– Stocks in Asia are trading mixed at the beginning of a new week. S&P/ASX 200 and Kospi drop while Nikkei and indices from China trade higher
– DAX futures point to a flat opening of the European session
– Oil trades over 1% lower (both Brent and WTI) after Saudi Arabia reduced prices for crude sold to Asia by around $1 per barrel
– According to Bloomberg report, China will tighten supervision of the FX market
– Paolo Gentiloni, EU economy commissioner, said that it would be mistake if ECB tightened monetary policy
– New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern said that pandemic restrictions in the country will be eased tomorrow. However, Auckland will remain in full lockdown at least until September 15, 2021
– Bitcoin trades above $51,500 mark
– Precious metals trade mixed – gold and platinum drop while silver and palladium gain
– GBP and USD are the best performing major currencies while AUD and NZD lag the most
US100 finished yesterday’s session sharply lower, however some bullish activity can be observed today and the index managed to return above key support at 14073 pts.
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.