- US indices finished yesterday trading mixed. S&P 500 fell 0.37%, Dow Jones finished flat, Nasdaq plunged 0.58% while Russell 2000 rose 0.49%
- Stocks in Asia traded mixed with Nikkei rose 0.15% and S&P/ASX 200 jumped 1.07%. Kospi lost 0.20% while indices from China trade lower
- DAX futures point to lower opening of the European cash session
- US Commerce Dept. added 33 Chinese companies to red flag list
- US has approved a possible $100 mn Taiwan Patriot missile defense system program
- KPMG in Canada invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Bank of America expects 7 rate hikes this year
- SoftBank Group deal to sell chip designer Arm to Nvidia collapsed
- UK considers deploying RAF fighters and warships re Ukraine
- Cryptocurrencies are trading higher today. Bitcoin is approaching resistance at $45,000 while Ethereum is heading towards $3,200
- Precious metals and oil prices fell slightly
- USD and NZD are the best performing major currencies while CAD and JPY lag the most
Bitcoin started the week on an upbeat note and is currently testing major resistance at $45000 which coincides with 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the upward wave launched in July 2021.
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.