– US indices finished yesterday’s trading mixed. S&P 500 gained 0.06%, Dow Jones fell 0.44% and Nasdaq added 0.52%
– Mixed moods prevailed during Asian session. Nikkei rose 1.23%, Kospi gained 1.50% and S & P / ASX 200 traded 0.8% higher. Indices from China struggled to find a common direction.
– DAX futures point to a slightly lower opening of the European trading session
– President Biden signed legislation to prevent companies like Huawei that are deemed security threats from receiving new equipment licenses from US regulators.
– Chinese port city of Dalian reports a jump in COVID-19 cases
– PM Johnson does not want to trigger Article 16 regarding dispute with the EU over Northern Ireland, according to UK Times
– Inflation Expectations in Australia increased to 4.6% in November from 3.6% in October
– AMC announced that it is now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
– Precious metals and oil trade slightly lower. Downbeat moods can be spotted on the cryptocurrency market.
– USD and JPY are the best performing major currencies while NZD and CAD lag the most
– BITCOIN price pulled back from fresh all-time high at $69,000 and is currently testing local support at $64,700 which coincides with 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the last upward wave.
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.