– US indices finished yesterday’s trading higher. S&P 500 gained 0.37%, Dow Jones moved 0.39% higher and Nasdaq jumped 0.34%. Russell 2000 rose 0.02%
– Mixed mood prevailed during the Asian session. Markets in Japan were closed due to a bank holiday, S&P/ASX 200 jumped 0.93% and indices from China traded over 0.70% lower. Kospi fell 1.2%
– DAX futures point to a slightly lower opening of today’s European session
– Chinese authorities reported 93 new local symptomatic cases for Nov. 2, the highest since Aug. 9. Around half the flights to and from Beijing were cancelled Tuesday
– China’s Commerce Ministry issued a directive telling families to stockpile essentials as supply chains are hampered by heavy flooding and COVID-19 lockdowns
– BlackRock expects the Fed will begin raising rates in September 2022
– Australia’s Commonwealth Bank (CBA) will allow its customers to hold and use bitcoin and other crypto
– New Zealand Q3 Unemployment rate 3.4% (expected 3.9%, previous 4.0%)
– Precious metals are trading lower, Oil fell slightly.
– Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin climb. Polkadot and Tezos pull back
– NZD and AUD the best performing major currencies while CAD underperforms the most
AUDUSD pair broke below support at 0.7460 which coincides with 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the last downward wave. If current sentiment prevails, downward move may accelerate towards next support at 0.7340 which is strengthened by 23.6% Fibonacci retracement and 50 SMA (green line)
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.