– US indices finished yesterday’s session mixed. S&P 500 fell 0.07%, Dow Jones rose 0.08% while Nasdaq lost 0.58%. Russell 2000 added 0.31%
– Similar moods prevailed during the Asia session. Nikkei surged 2.38%, S&P/ASX 200 fell 0.68% while Kospi rose 0.15%. Indices from China struggle to find common direction.
– DAX futures point to a higher opening of the European cash session
– Fed’s Daly said that base case is 50 bp rate hike in September, however central bank is open to 75 bp hike
– IEA raised its outlook for 2022 oil demand by 380,000 bpd
– Goldman Sachs expects that oil price will reach $130.00 level by year end
– AUDUSD pair is “likely to falter back to the 0.68-0.69 area” according to Westpac
– Cryptocurrencies are trading slightly lower today. Bitcoin fell 1.0% and Ethereum fell 0.8%
– Oil is trading 0.60% lower. WTI fell below $94.00 per barrel while Brent is testing $99.00 mark
– Upbeat moods prevail on the precious metals market. Gold trades 0.17% higher and silver jumped 0.80%
– NZD and AUD are the best performing major currencies while JPY and CHF lag the most
JAP225 – Japanese index jumped over 1.5% in post-holiday trade on Friday and is currently testing key resistance at 28400 pt,s which is marked with previous price reactions and upper limit of the ascending channel. Source: xStation5
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.