– US indices finished yesterday’s session lower. S&P 500 dropped 0.42%, Dow Jones moved 0.18% lower while Nasdaq fell 1.19%. Russell 2000 plunged 1.66%
– Indices from Asia-Pacific traded mostly lower today. Nikkei fell 0.74%, S&P/ASX 200 lost 0.32% while Kospi dropped 0.70%. Indices from China traded lower.
– DAX futures point to a slightly higher opening of the European cash session
– China July CPI 2.7% y/y below analysts’ estimates of 2.9%
– Elon Musk sold 7.92 million shares in Tesla worth $ 6.9 billion according to SEC filings.
– China implemented partial lockdowns in Xinjiang
– Fed’s Bullard says it’s too early to claim inflation has peaked
– Cryptocurrencies are trading lower today. Bitcoin fell 1.5% and Ethereum lost nearly 2.0%
– Oil is trading over 0.60% lower. WTI trades near $90.00 per barrel while Brent is testing $95.85 mark
– Downbeat moods prevail on the precious metals market. Gold trades 0.40% lower and silver dropped 0.50%
– JPY and NZD are the best performing major currencies while AUD and CHF lag the most
US500 once again failed to break above the major resistance zone around 4190 pts. Source: xStation5
For more informations and news join our official social networks! Please click on the icons below to subscribe.